Ok, so basically I have not updated this blog in such a long time (like forEVER) that I had to spend 15 minutes on google to find it again. But I HAVE SEEN THE LIGHT. I realized that the reason I didn't update my blog is that because it was (to me) boooooring. So now I officially hereby knight this blog as a rant-blog, so that I will actually write on it, because of course I loves to rant. I rant until I have ants in my pants.
So here is Rant Number 1:
Arrrr!!! I have been well into spearfishing, which is this awesome form of fishing where you get to look the fish in the face before you catch it, which is much more up close and personal. But but but... now I have gotten some kind of crazy ear problem which means that I can't go swimming and so all the fishes are mocking me. MOCKING me!
Here's how the ear problem occured: I was swimming underwater with the speargun (so in technical terms I was, as they say in the trade, "spear.....fishing"), when, from out of nowhere appeared SEVENTEEN sharks with ninja capabilities. Although I subsequently defeated all sharks mentioned (spinning-bird-kick to the alpha male), unfortunately they all shouted RAAAAAAA!!! when they appeared, and I was like WTF! and that made my ear get poorly.
Oooh, wait, I also have have a fantastic fact:
Fantastic Fact Number 1:
It was my birthday (w00ts!) and so me and other peoples went to kolonia (which is the main towny place on Pohnpei) and we went to this bar called the rusty anchor. The rusty anchor is the bar of kings. Actually, its whack, or at least it would be if it wasn't for its awesome view of the sea. It used to be cool because it was derelict. But then they foolishly tried to repair it.
Then after that we went to flamingo which is this foonky dance place and I danced. My dancing made the flamingo (the totem spirit of the dance club) cry beautiful tears because it has been many millenia since it witnessed such subtle rhythmical motions. Everyone in the club however was crying HORRIBLE tears because - as many of you know - I dance like a bag of smashed crabs. Then the next day we went to the joy restaurant, which is so called because it rests on a natural underground deposit of nitrous oxide. And whilst there I ordered a cheeseburger. "Can I has cheezeburger?". And they said "yes".
So there you has it, a genuiiiiine update. Next time I will write something you might actually want to read. Now wouldn't that be something...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment